Welcome to Whole Health Agriculture (WHAg)
We’re a community of farmers and citizens, from all walks of life, united in our aim to promote and develop wholistic or ‘whole health’ approaches to farm health.
Wholistic approaches are those that avoid synthetic drugs and toxic chemicals, and foster natural resilience and vitality in livestock and crops, working with, rather than against, nature. Critically, these approaches protect our health. Read more…..
Easy ways to start supporting us . . .
SHARE OUR AIMS?
DON'T MISS OUT
Take our monthly poll.....
of you voted....
I'm aware and really concerned that the government voted to import food from countries with lower food safety & welfare standards.
13% were not aware, but really concerned.
July Poll - Vote Now!
It is vitally important that ……farming delivers the highest quality, best-tasting food, produced without artificial chemicals or genetic modification, and with respect for animal welfare and the environment, while helping to maintain the landscape and rural communities.
His Royal Highness
The Prince of Wales
Bypassing whole farm health
The whole system approach brings production, ecology and environment together in a way which optimises food production alongside the delivery of public goods. It is critical to health but it’s being ignored in the new farm support proposals.
Watch this space…….
News & Views
- Microplastics distribution: The disease and pollution of soil, plant, animal and man is one and indivisible.
- Whole farm and organic systems are being ignored in post Brexit farm support plans
- Be very wary of misleading papers and articles about “trendy” pet food diets
- Organic Forum (EOF) has expressed concern that organic options are being side-lined by Defra
- Boris Johnson’s US trade deal will make Britain a paradise for disaster capitalists
- Brexit guru: if you want high food standards “you should never have left the EU”