We believe that true health is dependent on the health of the food that we eat, which is itself linked to the health of the entire farm and the wider environment.
With this in mind, Whole Health Agriculture (WHAg) is committed to supporting and promoting farmers and farming practices that avoid the input of toxic chemicals, antibiotics and synthetic interventions in the food chain and on the land.
– We investigate and document whole health practices that are successful in reducing and minimising the use of antibiotics and synthetic inputs on farms
– We help farmers adopt, implement and share whole health practices and methods
– We champion farmers and growers who foster resilient, natural health in their livestock, crops, and land
– We work with strategic partners to raise public awareness of the benefits of food produced according to whole health principles
Eating is a Political Act
Support us if you:
– Care about the impact your food choices have on farming practice, on animal welfare, on conservation;
– Want to eat genuinely healthy food, and to know how and where it was farmed;
– Want to support farmers and growers who minimise toxicity in our food