A lovely, simple to make refreshing dip using the old fashioned medicinal herb Borage.
Borage and Mint Dip
This dip is similar to a cucumber and mint raita, serve as a refreshing dip for crudités or alongside poppadoms and chutneys.
- Garlic crush (optional)
- 1/2 pint yogurt
- 1/2 cup young borage leaves finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp fresh mint finely chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- Thoroughly stir all the ingredients into the yogurt until it is well mixed.
- Chill for 20 minutes to allow flavours to blend.
- Serve and enjoy with accompaniments of your choice